Monday, October 19, 2009

Hot Potato!


Tonight I played hot potato.......spicy hot and temperature hot! I made spicy potato fries, a great accompaniment to a veggie burger on this chilly evening.
These fries are easy to make. You peel the potatoes (or taters, depending on where you are from), cut them into fry size pieces, arrange them on a baking sheet, and bake for about 30 minutes.

Once they come out of the oven, they are tossed with chili powder and salt, and ready to enjoy!!

I really enjoyed these fries, and ate them very quickly. I did cut them a little too thin (shoestring size) for my taste, next time I will cut them thicker. This recipe gets a thumbs-up from me!

1 comment:

  1. Love all those recipes, you're doing great. I'll be sure to document the ones I want you to make for me.
    The fries I'm going to try soon for myself!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete